Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oh... I Just Love 3D Puzzles!

Well the truth is, that my son loves these puzzles, it's not an "Oh... I just love that!" moment for me, LOL.  But I do love the enjoyment he gets out of building the puzzles.

My son has done quite a few of these puzzles and still has a few more that we have collected on a recent trip to the USA, ones that we haven't seen here in Australia.

The brand is "Cubic Fun" and they have a large variety to choose from.  We have done the Sydney Opera House (which is smaller than we expected), Eiffel Tower, Empire State Building, Arc de Triomphe.  There are so many to choose from, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Taj Mahal, Statue of Liberty, the list goes on and on with famous buildings from all around the world.  They don't require any tools to build them and once your child gets the knack of how to put one together there won't be any stopping them and once finished they look awesome!

Cubic Fun, Eiffel Tower 3D Puzzle
Cubic Fun, Empire State Building 3D Puzzle
Cubic Fun, Sydney Opera House 3D Puzzle

They are reasonably priced.  We got ours from a local toy store and they were about $11.95 (Australian Dollars), but we just got one on sale for $7.95.  They are also a great kids party present.  For those parents who, like us, seem to have birthday party after birthday party some weekends, this is a great, reasonably priced gift.  On the Cubic Fun website they have a massive range, even many for girls and some Disney ones too but I have not seen those in Australia.  That is not to say that they are not here as I have not been into every toy or puzzle store in the country, LOL.  It doesn't have an age on the pack but I would say from about age 8 up they would be a good gift.  I just gave one to a friends son who was turning 10 and he and his 12 year old brother loved it.

I have seen a few online stores with these in Australia, but you may find them at a local toy or puzzle store too.  In other countries I guess it would be the same, at toy or puzzle stores.  I did find some at Walt Disney World recently in the USA store at Epcot World Showcase, they were more expensive than in Australia, about $14.95 (US Dollars) from memory, but it is Disney after all, LOL.

So to see the full range you can go to Cubic Fun website  www.cubicfun.com/products.html   Although I don't know which of their range is available in different countries as this is an International website.

Thanks for reading along and until next time...

Mon  xx

4 comments:

Farmers Wifey said...

Wow these look awesome......

Tat said...

I love jigsaw puzzles, but I haven't tried 3D before... Will go and check them out. Visiting from AMB. Tat @ mumisearch.com

1 Funky Woman said...

I have the Eiffel Tower one! I love them too! I collect Eiffel Tower things so my daughter gave it to me for Christmas!

New follower from Bloggy Moms!
Love for you to follow back at http://1funkywoman.blogspot.com

Megan

M said...

I'm glad you all like my blog post. The puzzles are awesome, something totally different. Thanks for following my blog and I am following back.

Monnie xx